Leeds Early Years Association
Welcome to Leeds Early Years Association
The LEYA is a registered Charity.
We currently have two EY settings in North West Leeds – Headingley Preschool (established 1981) and Meanwood Valley Prechool (established 2018).
Judged OFSTED Outstanding twice in as many years, we are passionate about sharing our knowledge and expertise with the wider EY community.
We provide consultancy and support packages including:
- Pre Ofsted inspection visits and Feedback sessions
- Pre registration visits and planning
- Bespoke training at your setting
- Best practice guides and training
- Business, Marketing and Website support
We are currently finalising with a view to publishing our Early Years Pedagogy ‘The Studio Provision’
We are passionate about Early Years professionalism and want to have a direct impact on:-
- Fair pay – the gender debate
- Recognition of the Early Years profession
- Fairer funding – central government
- Early Intervention and Preventative work with children’s and families
Become a Leeds early Years Association associate – for membership fees please contact