Leeds Early Years Association
The LEYA is a registered Charity established in 1981.
We currently have two EY settings in North West Leeds – Headingley Preschool (1981) and Meanwood Valley Prechool (2018).
Judged OFSTED Outstanding twice in as many years, we are passionate about sharing our knowledge and expertise with the wider EY community. We are widening our services throughout Lantern project which we are currently seeking funding for.
We provide consultancy and support packages including:
- Pre Ofsted inspection visits and Feedback sessions
- Pre registration visits and planning
- Bespoke training at your setting
- Best practice guides and training
- Business, Marketing and Website support
We are working on our Early Years Pedagogy ‘The Studio Provision’
We are passionate about Early Years professionalism and want to have a direct impact on:-
- Fair pay – the gender debate
- Recognition of the Early Years profession
- Fairer funding – central government
- Early Intervention and Preventative work with children’s and families
- Lantern – access to Cultural Capital for all
Become a Leeds early Years Association associate – for membership fees please contact